Here are the instructions to install and connect to the SRS server:
- Download the client
- Install the client on your device by following the installation instructions.
- Once the client is installed, launch it.
- Enter the server URL: “open.srs-citizen.app” in the server field.
- Set up your Microphone and headset
- Enter the EAM coalition password “mobi” in the password field.
- Click on the “Connect” button to establish the connection to the SRS server.
- Once connected, click on connect to external awacs mode
- Go to control, map Push to talk – PTT to your prefered PTT button
- you can start using the SRS server for your communication needs.
Download the guide as a pdf
Pre made SRS Config files
Make selection of channels simpler by downloading the pre-made SRS config files
Download the pre-made config files, paste and replace original files on install folder. Read the howto here